Escape C is compatible with the majority of products with Bluetooth® wireless technology including:
- All mobile phones with Bluetooth® wireless technology
- All MP3 players with Bluetooth® wireless technology
- All PDA's (personal digital assistants) with Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Windows® PC's and Apple Mac® Computers with Bluetooth® conectivity
- Apple iPhone®, iPhone® 3G and iPhone® 3GS
- Apple iPod touch®
- Sony Playstation 3®
- Add a Bluetooth® transmitter and you'll be able to use Escape C with any Apple iPod®.
- If you're not sure whether your device has Bluetooth® wireless technology, look for the Bluetooth® logo.
- Escape C can be used for multiple functions at the same time. E.g. You can listen to music and switch to a Skype™ call on your computer.
- Escape C can only be connected to one device at a time, e.g. you cannot be connected to your computer and cell phone at the same time.
- When using Escape C, you can choose either headset or headphone profile. You cannot switch between profiles without changing the setting.
- The headset profile can be used for making or receiving calls on your phone or on Skype™ etc.
- The headphone profile can be used (with a device that has headphone profile) for listening to music. In this profile you can also use the track control keys.
This product is no longer available.