Keisan Silver LED Watch
Keisan combines a raised convex bubble lens with optical technology precisely engineered to diffuse the advanced low energy Japanese LEDs, creating a bright, magnified lighting effect.
A streamlined, one motion design, Keisan is made from high grade aluminum to ensure a lightweight, comfortable feel on your wrist and is finished with a pristine polished alumite coating that has a smooth, bright appearance, unlike any other material.
An animation has been programmed into the LED module so that once every minute for 12 minutes after the time is displayed, the LEDs light up and move in a sweeping formation from side to side. A stylish effect that brings the watch to life.
Keisan is available in silver with orange or yellow LEDs.
- Mens LED watch
- Displays the time and date
- Made from high grade aluminum
- LED animation mode
- Energy saving mode to ensure battery longevity
- Clasp: simple fold over clasp with push button
- Minimum wrist size: 150 mm
- Maximum wrist size: 220 mm
- Case dimensions: 30 mm x 45 mm x 12 mm
- Water resistance: 3ATM
- Instructions: Japanese and English instructions included
- Battery: CR2032 standard watch battery
- Weight: 80 grams
- Three year warranty
Calculate the time with Keisan. Simply touch the button and digits will appear in four vertical lines. Add the digits in each vertical line to read the time. The date is displayed in the same way after the time. The time and date can be accelerated by pressing button A again. To find out more, take a look at the interactive manual to the right.