Unavailable Items and Pre-ordering Items
< Help & Info
The product I want is unavailable - when will it be available?
- If a pictured product is not currently available to buy it will probably not be available to buy in the future. However, if the product does become available again, six weeks before the product is restocked, you will be able to place a PRE-ORDER from the product page.
What is a pre-order and how does the pre-ordering system work?
- It is possible to place an order for a product that is currently out of stock. When this option is available, you will see the "PRE-ORDER" option in the product selection box. This means that we are temporarily out of stock but more will be arriving within six weeks.
- You can still place your order now and it will be shipped as soon as the product arrives. We'll let you know the estimated arrival date as soon as we have more information.
- The expected shipping date is stated on the pre-order form when you click the BUY option for the product. You do not have to buy the product to find out the expected shipping date.
- You will pay for the item now and it will be shipped to you as a priority when it becomes available.
- Please note, when you pre-order an item, you must place the order separately to any other order you make. You cannot combine different watches in your pre-order.